- Monitoring of individual zones, multiple zones, or entire states
- Subscriber Portal makes managing your endpoints smooth and easy
- Currently supports Severe Thunderstorm and Tornado warnings and watches (Additional products coming Summer 2011)
- Filter by product, example: only post tornado warnings and watches
- Generates unique link for every warning received. Users can click this link for more information on that warning.
- Supports Twitter geotagging. Tweets posted from the Weather4Me Alerts platform are tagged with the center of the warning polygon.
- Supports the addition of a hashtag to the end of every tweet.
- Each post includes only the zones your endpoint is subscribed to.
- Optional integration with WorldNow - send your followers to your own web site, rather than the Weather4Me information page*
* Note: WorldNow is much slower than the Weather4Me Alerts Platform - if you enable this option, please be aware that your followers may come to a blank page or a page with incorrect information!